Register in our Directory to promote your events and shows with a click.
Register as an online Independent Artist - This service is for artist looking for exposure but not represented by Norman Felix.
Artist / Business Development
Norman Felix assists artists, entrepreneurs and creative businesses in working towards and achieving their business and personal goals. Some of our artists include, but are not limited to, painters, photographers, illustrators, sculptors, clothing designers, jewellery-makers and weavers. We provide Canadian Artists with tools that encourage career growth and development.
Represented Norman Felix Artists
The services outlined below are available only to our jury-approved and enrolled Norman Felix artists. Once an artist has signed an agreement with us, they may choose (but are not obligated) to purchase an additional Membership Package constructed to suit their individual needs. To learn more about submitting your work to the jury and becoming a Norman Felix Artist, visit this page.
We aim to satisfy every artistic aesthetic and budget, and to provide our artists with fruitful career development opportunities. Norman Felix offers art investment services to allow corporate and commercial collectors to buy, sell, license, and lease artwork. You can browse our collection in our online gallery, or come visit us in person! We also offer event management services, as well as promotion and marketing services
We aim to satisfy every artistic aesthetic and budget, and to provide our artists with fruitful career development opportunities. Norman Felix offers art investment services to allow corporate and commercial collectors to buy, sell, license, and lease artwork. You can browse our collection in our online gallery, or come visit us in person! We also offer event management services, as well as promotion and marketing services.
Online Services - NON RepresentedArtists
- Independent Artist - For a minimal annual fee and no commission on sales, this membership allows artists to have complete hands-on control in building their art career through our community. These artists can manage their online profile and images, post events, post ads, and access useful career development tools, hints and tips.
Optional Membership Services and Packages
Our services include and are not limited to: PR & marketing packaging, media training, targeted promotion, and social media management:
· Exposure to over 120,000 active fine and commercial art buyers throughout North America
· Social media management
· PR management
· Marketing management
· Media Training
· Portfolio Packaging
· Assistance identifying and pursuing your target market
· Increased visibility and prestigious credentials
· Grant assistance opportunities
· Exposure to new revenue-generating opportunities
· Increased website traffic
· Reports of correspondences and actions made on the artist’s behalf
· Inclusion in Norman Felix shows and events (at no fee)
· Assistance hosting solo exhibitions at a reduced rate
· Participation in art fairs
· Assistance with compiling a professional portfolio, website support, documentation, and composition of individualized promotional materials
· Peace of mind with the knowledge that you can focus on your art, and we will take care of all administrative details, including maintenance of current price lists, inventories and Press Packages
NOW OFFERING DOCUMENTARY-PROMOTIONAL VIDEO SERVICES
Artists receive 100% of the final sale for artwork that is not represented by Norman Felix. This means that artists can use our services to promote work that is not represented by us, and the gallery will not require commission on it.
Norman Felix Inc. utilizes cutting-edge technology to develop and distribute artist portfolios, images, press kits and promotional packages to active art buyers. We identify your target market, create opportunities, pursue active leads, monitor activity, and follow up with interested buyers. Our Promotional Service Memberships come in standard packages that we customize to suit your individual needs. Services provided include portfolio construction and maintenance, resume-building, online and in-print promotion, and individually-tailored career consultation services.
We have over 120,000 up-to-date contacts throughout North America in the following industries:
· Leading Advertising Agencies, Corporate In-House Departments, Design Firms, Department Stores, Magazines, Catalogues, Publishers, Record Companies, Media/Entertainment Companies, Fine Art Galleries & Museums, and Private Buyers.
· Print & TV Advertising Agencies, Graphic Design Firms, Corporate In-House Departments, Magazines, Record Companies, Book Publishing Firms, Media/Entertainment Companies, Fine Art Galleries & Museums, Corporate Art Curators and Private Buyers.
Additional Services Available
· Biography / Artist Statement - 200-300 words, two optional rewrites (if requested within thirty days of final draft)
· Head Shots – Hair and makeup, plus ten proofs not including prints
· Radio / Call Interview - one hour unedited interview, includes a digital copy
· Video Interview (unedited) – half-hour unedited interview, includes a digital copy
· Video Interview (edited) - five minute edited interview, includes a digital copy
· Press Kit - Designed & packaged, including biography, artist statement, resume/show history, media history/feedback, digital edited live interview
· Art Show Planning - Small to medium (60 to 200 guests), Red Carpet, 80 hours
· Addition services including and not limited to: consulting, management, PR, and individual/solo event planning
Gallery Rental: One Week Show with Reception
· Gallery Space Rental - Food and drinks for up to 350 guests
· Live music
· Event photographer(s)